Saturday, February 02, 2008

Reaching Out, X-Body Fitness and beyond

I am very excited about the continued evolution and growth of my business where beginning Tuesday I will be teaching a Kettlebell Class at X-Body Fitness in San Jose. For quite some time I have been in discussions with my friend Judd Xavier (one of the owners of X-Body) about joining in. He and his partner Fred Zabala have a beautiful 12,000 square foot gym with lots of toys and space for me to teach the Kettlebell.

For now I will be teaching at 12pm class on tuesday and thursdays and I will have the opportunity to train clients there as well. In addition, I will have the opportunity to learn and share with other trainers including my good friend Kendrick Huey.

X-Body, Girya, Cisco, Apple, and in-home training all provide me the means to run a business/practice and spread the good word while guiding people to a healthier lifestyle and better well being. There is more brewing as I have a number of Seminars I will be giving coming up in the coming months as well as attending. I am looking forward to getting in front of large audiences and educating as well as sharing philosophies, principles, concepts, etc. on how to be healthy.

I am thankful and grateful for all those who provide me the space and place to offer my services.

No comments: