Monday, March 30, 2009

From a Land Down Under! #1

Wow, what an amazing adventure already. Missed connections, baggage handler strikes, driving on the wrong side of the road, looking the wrong way when crossing the street, driving while in the passengers seat, and the sychronistic connections.

Really, words truly cannot describe the expereince and I am not sure I have the ability to truly express what I am experiencing here in Australia. I just know I am where I am supposed to be.

Today I went to a local health and wellness place to do check the yoga schedule. Little did I know that why I was there was far more than I could have imagined. Just being open to the moment, conscious of the moment and my place in time, having a fearlessness and open heart to life and feel the experience lead me too a new friendship, a job opportunity here in Brisbane teaching Yoga and doing work as an exercise physiologist and speaking...plus I am being put in contact with a lady whom is doing a documentary on Making a Difference and I might just be a contributor.

This is just what it is and for me it is evidence that living and being as I Be continually nourishes my spirt, my soul, my heart, my being and gives me the strength and ability to spread and share this with the community. All this serves me to better be able to serve others, specifically for me to raise the consciousness of the world community, to realize the beauty that is the life we live and that there truly is no barriers or boundaries, only the self imposed ones which we have the power and ability to breakdown and I am there to support and encourage you in your efforts to breakdown any walls that may bind you!.

I believe in you, I believe in the basic goodness of you and all mankind! It is time for us to believe in ourselves, as you can see or at least I would like for you to see from my experience, that in believing in myself my life is truly magnificant and I am enriched and nourished each and every moment of every day with life, love, beauty, harmony, grace, compassion, gratitude, humor, peace, wellness, health, and so much more, all unconditional.

All this in only 1 day in Australia, wow 23 more days and enjoying each moment of each moment!

No comments: