Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A couple days worth of workouts

Monday:
Pull-ups
25#/10
25#/5x2


Tuesday

Mountain Bike Ride 1.5 hours
The first ride of the season. What a blast. Covered about 6 to 7 miles of varied terrain. A lot of good climbing with some fun and fast downhills. I had some consistent long climbs of 15 minutes and I found a good solid pace and maintained a good heart rate and a fast recovery. Although, I could tell that I had not been under the circumstances in some time with the leg burn but the recovery made me feel good. Cannot wait to do it again!


Workout 2: Kettlebells
Double Snatch
32/3/3x3

this is a first! Wow, what an amazing accomplishment. I am super stoked! They were not as clean as I would have liked but they did improve with each set and that in its own right is the most important.

Double Clean, Squat and Press
32/5/5x5

Good stuff, but I can tell the fatigue from the day, but I am proud

No comments: