Friday, February 17, 2006

Light day at Girya

Ok, just a moderate day at Girya...have a big day tomorrow so did not want to over do it.

TGU Squat Style
16/5/5x3

Just was not into these today, just felt a little fatigued in my stabilizers (shoulder).

Pistols
12kg/3x4

These felt really good. I had a couple of reps here and there where I lost myself but I was able to stay focused and complete the reps. The left side is more challenging but is almost up to par with the right side! I just need to do these more often but not right now as it is not an integral part of my program

Pull-ups (did since I missed on Monday)
15, 10, 8, 4

Pushed myself on the each set but felt considerable strong considering the fatigue in my shoulders/back.

Not a bad day in the least bit. Took me a while to get into the groove but I pulled through.

No comments: