Wednesday, November 18, 2009

35 years later

Here I Be, 35 years to the day I was born to this life.
Here I Be as fiscally poor as ever.
Here I Be as peaceful as ever.
Here I Be in Harmony
Here I Be as wise as ever ☺
Here I Be as happy as ever.
Here I Be living the best life.
Here I Be applying to college again for a PhD or MSTCM
Here I Be practicing the Art of Living Daily
Here I Be as free as ever to Be.
Here I Be smiling a Big Smile
Here I Be as relaxed as ever.
Here I Be laughing as deep as ever.
Here I Be Spiritually, emotionally, physically ‘balanced’
Here I Be looking at life as a glorious playground to Be as I see/feel in the every moment
Here I Be enjoying the moment
Here I Be at peace with past, living the present
Here I Be conscious of my great fortune and blessings
Here I Be relationships plentiful and abundant
Here I Be honored to have the wonderful blessing of so many wonderful relationships
Here I Be living in abundance
Here I Be living a life of more with a life of less
Here I Be in gratitude
Here I Be in compassionate
Here I Be unconditionally loving my inner being, essence and authentic self
Here I Be enjoying every breathe I take
Here I Be sitting in contentment with the present
Here I Be taking steps along the path of life, living the journey
Here I Be an explorer, living the present adventure, planning the next adventure
Here I Be many things to many, but always Being me, whatever that is and means
Here I Be a yoga teacher
Here I Be a meditation teacher
Here I Be a student of life, living, laughing, loving, and the journey and beyond
Here I Be laughing at me writing this Here I Be stuff
Here I Be conscious of the fact that life is always in constant motion and change
Here I Be conscious that this is the life, the one, the moment
Here I Be conscious of the fact that I am the one and so are you
Here I Be Here I am
Here I Be knowing that I do not know
Here I Be nothing
Here I Be empty
Here I Be satiated
Here I Be me
Here I Be peace inside me
Here I Be a being on this journey called life
Here I Be another step along the path
Here I Be singing, dancing, playing
Here I Be

1 comment:

Carl Sipes said...

Happy B-day a few days late Brotha!