The Russian Kettlebell for Enhanced Performance
December 5th, 2009, 10 am to 1 pm…..only $75
Why you need to attend this seminar!
1. You are serious about getting in shape (leaner, stronger, firmer, toner, fitter) and want to learn how to get the most out of your workouts in the least amount of time.
2. You are a beginner and you want to ensure that you learn the proper technique to maximize your progress and avoid unnecessary injuries.
3. You want to learn about the benefits of kettlebells in a fun environment.
4. You want to be lean (decrease body fat and maintain or increase muscle density).
5. You want to be stronger.
6. You want a strong heart (cardiovascular strength and conditioning).
7. You want a strong core, strong and tight hips (glutes), tone and strong legs and arms and a nice set of shoulders with a strong back.
What you will learn about Kettlebell Movements:
*How to use the hips, maximizing power and performance
*How to improve & train VO2 Max and maximize your athletic ability
*How to increase your press strength
*Why the Front Squat is the ultimate ab/core developer
*How to move the bell with effortless effort
*Increase strength and stability of the shoulder and core
Joe is a highly regarded expert in strength and conditioning. He has coached athletes such as Frank Shamrock, San Jose Razorclaws of the IFL, college athletes, etc.. His experience is vast and deep with knowledge of kettlebells, power lifting, Olympic lifting, odd strength lifts, yoga and more. Joe is an accomplished athlete having competed in professionally in sports such as Rugby, Baseball, Adventure racing, mountain biking, and events such as the Tactical Strength Challenge, The Beast Challenge and more. Learn why he is one of the best in the business.
For more info go to www.fitnessjoe.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org