Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tuesdays Bells, back on track

So, got it rolling after a little illness and deciding what direction I wanted to head with my training. There are so many options, so many great programs by so many great instructors it can be difficult to choose. So, I am following my own gut and here was day 1

Windmill
16/5/5x1
24/5/5x1
28/5/5x1
32/5/5x3

Wow, these were great and the first time I have done them in quite some time, especially with any considerable weight. Stability was a little more of a challenge with the shoulder than I would have thought but could be a direct result of a little fatigue due to Yoga

Clean and Press
32/5/5x5

YES! No problem strong and fluid and pressed with no issues.
Goal: 40/3/3x3 first step

Pull-ups body weight
8x5...

Good stuff but a little fatigued. It has been 8 days since my last real training session and I have not done Pull-ups for a while

DARC swings
24/50x2
HR at 180 and felt great!

WOW! I love the bells, after a layoff and some uncertainty as to my program design I feel great and the strength is more than there....If you master the skill and technique the strength will stay!

No comments: