Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Living Our Truth

Why do so many choose living a life less than their desired? I ask myself this question as I determine the direction I wish to travel. In order to help plan my route I asked myself what are the key elements that I want on the course and how do I wish to be/live my life while traveling the paths I walk.

The most important was to live my truth, be my authentic self, regardless of anyone, anything, any society created way. Shoot, this my fricking life, no one else. I have no one to impress, no one to please, no one to be anything for. In fact, I am the person who wants people in his life who are living their truth, their authentic self. As long as they are being true to their being, their spirit I am down with it, and it is the same for myself.

After all, when it is all said and done, how do I want to remember my life, that is key too me. I sure do not want to sit with regret, and wishes on what I could have done, would have done, should have done, etc.....I want to know that I went out and lived my according to my truth and did the best I could day in and day out to follow this path.

I hear of so much pain and suffering in life and see many struggling to get through it. I feel I have the ability to transcend this (I have suffered and felt pain in my life, I choose to not do so unless it is beneficial to my truth, my authentic self and essence) and it is my responsibility to myself and others to live my best life
according to my truth, no other dogma, philosophy, doctrine, etc.

People, this is life, we are living and we do have choice. Stand up and do something with it, whatever it be, do so with your truth in heart and being authentic to yourself.

No comments: