Wednesday, April 19, 2006

20 minutes

Ok, decided to put myself through a complete workout with Kettlebells, bodyweight and my friend the snadbags. 20 minutes for an ass kicking.

KBS
Clean
24/10/10x3

superset with Presses
24/10/10x3

rested no more than 30 seconds between rounds. This rocked, the weight feels very easy but with minimal rest it adds up :-)

Bodyweight
Chinups superset with Push-ups
8 and 25 x3

again 30 seconds or less rest between rounds

Sandbags
Deck squats with (3 bags within the one)
3x3

OH my were these tough. I struggled to make it up and even gave myself a small fat lip...lol but I did it. Repeat after me abs, hips, legs and cardio blast

Love it, love the short intense bouts of great exercise. Will do this again!

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Have fun at the RKC brother!

Enjoy. Learn alot, and long live the brotherhood of kettelbells!



;)

Joe Sarti said...

Cool bro, thanks and be well! talk to you soon and good luck in your race