Thursday, April 06, 2006

Traditional Girivek Approach

I decided to do a true Russian Girivek workout, if I read Pavels RKC book correct

Clean and Jerk (press instead) and snatch

Windmill
32/5/5x3

Nice warm-up, very strong/stable

Clean and PRess
32/5/5x5

Initial I did not think I was strong today, but no probs with this weight/workset

Now The big one, it has been a while since I did reps

Snatch
24/20/20x3

The first set no transfer but sets 2 and 3 I transfered after the 10th rep. These were strong but I felt the fatigue. I moved some furniture earlier in the day and I could tell I had done some 'farmers walks'...lol

My heart reach around 210 to 216 after the third set but dropped 60+ beats in one minutes

Janda
24/5x3

2 comments:

cmarugg said...

Wow, that's quite a heart rate! Plus the fact that it dropped down to 60+ BPM in a minute or so is awesome. You're a machine! :)

Joe Sarti said...

LOL! I wish...just trying to do my best :-)