Saturday, April 01, 2006

Active Recovery with the KBS

Just a light workout! Body is pretty tight and satisfied with the weeks training. So, active recovery day

2kb TGU
12kg/2/2x2

These felt really good especially as I progressed in reps and warmed up! I want to continue this exercise...great for movement in general, learning how to flow and move around the resistance

Superset of Renegade rows and Seesaw Press
24/5/5 & 24/8/8 x3 total sets

Overall a quick 15 minutes of good work. Have to move some furniture today and just wanted something to get me going!

Cannot wait for the sandbag

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

I like this workout. Need to get back to doing some renegades and some see saw's. Haven't done them in a while.

Are you going to do the TSC in May?

Joe Sarti said...

No TSC for me....this was a good, quick workout and very effective. I would have liked to have done 5 sets of each exercise but I only had 15 minutes