Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Just a KB kinda day

Just not in the mood and a little tired from all the house stuff happening, but had to do something. So, here it goes.

Renegade Row/Guard Press
24/5/5 & 24/10/10 x5

Easy circuit and I like the gurad press, not something I would do normally but in playing around with my workouts I found this a fun break from the norm. Heck, the combo stills get the HR up and are great counterbalance exercises.

Clean and Squat
24 (2)6/6x5

Good sweat, nice and strong flow and another good HR exercise combo. No presses since my shoulders are just fatigued from painting, moving boxes (great farmers walk practice, lol), etc.

2 hand Swing
43.5/15
43.5/10x2

Just a good finish but by now I am mentally out of it! I am just glad to get something in and I have to do something light tomorrow since I flubbed today...maybe pistols and pull-ups

2 comments:

cmarugg said...

Man, I've been dragging too! It's annoying how things in life take over your workout schedule because it all kind of snowballs... you're stressed so you don't have time to workout which makes you more stressed. Looks like you got quite a bit in anyway! Tomorrow I'll be swinging again and can't wait until the 24kg comes in!

Joe Sarti said...

So true, sometimes other things take priority. I have found though, that the KBs really allow me to focus and do just enough to get a great workout in a short period of time.

I am sore! That is a good thing