Friday, April 03, 2009

Houston, we have a problem!

The Spaceship has officially crapped out! SO the van we rented, AKA the Spaceship named Sprocket broke down out in "middle of nowhere" in Queensland. After a 2 hour ordeal, a movie called In Search of America which we watched in the Van awaiting the tow truck we finally made our way to the small town of Gin Gin.

Yes, it is hard to believe that so many goofy things could happen in a short period of time, like cars breaking down, missing connections, baggage handler strike, driving the wrong road, etc. but this is the case.

Talk about a test of your sense of humor, patience, friendship, and my personal life philosophies, this has truly been a great way to challenge my being and my way! All this being said, I have stayed true to my essence and am truly grateful and enjoying this whole experience. Yes we lost a day due to the SPaceship breakdown, in turn the company is arranging alternate transport and setting us up with accomodations which are far better than sleeping in a small caravan for 4 days.

So here we are, here I am living the adventure of life, truly exploring myself, Australia, my philosophy or way of being, and so much more! How can I not be enjyoign myself!

No comments: