Sunday, June 04, 2006

Enter the Kettlebell, Pavels new book/DVD

well I received my copy in the mail on Thursday and I was eager to read it. Rif had the opportunity at the April RKC to view the book and said he thought it was the best book yet and that the RKC course should follow the book. So eager to see what the book was all about I finished reading the thing yesterday.

Safe to say I learned a lot. There were some great concepts, great tips, wonderful instruction, and many points that challenge the current paradigm that exists in training, the one the general public knows about. I am so lucky to be a part of a community of talented and forward thinking people. I agree with the fact that there are a number of strategies to succeeding in regards to achieving fitness goals but I have to say that the RKC system in my opinion is by far the best! The simple, straightforward approach and the all in one concept of strength, conditioning (heart), and flexibility (also other factors that so many overlook like coordination, timing, agility, balance, mental fortitude, etc.) make this tool equally great for the general public (who is so limited in time) and the elite level athlete.

So, the point is go out and spend the money and get your hands on a copy Pavels new book, you will not be disappointed! This piece of reference material will be a staple in your health and fitness. And, it does not hurt that my name is mentioned in it :-).

Thank you Pavel for such a great piece of training material and for bringing so many wonderful and talented professionals and others into a fantastic community

Rif, you were right on the money!

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

of course, lol. you doubted me? lol/. its a great book and teaching tool.

Franz Snideman said...

Cool. I must get a copy of this book ASAP

That's cool that you're name is in the book.

Joe Sarti said...

Nice piece of reference...much like he went through at the seminar...thanks for the congrats on the 200, feels good