Monday, June 19, 2006

Pull-ups

So I decided with my wrist still sore I would stay off the bells one more day and hit it tomorrow...I did still have something though so I worked the pull-ups. I did them 4 times on vacation but hand to use this wooden structure, which was great for the grip since it was 3 times as thick as a normal bar.

Todays pull-up log
10, 10, 8, 6, 6 for a total of 40

Good stuff but still a little weak with the big layoff

Also did 100 push-ups (not uncommon for some additional work).

then finished off with some conditioning work, running drills.

Good stuff, TSC day tomorrow. I have to work myself into shape for this, my main and only training focus, everything else is gravy

3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

TSC - rock on Joe!

Welcome back from your well deserved vacation! I'm sure it was awesome!

Tommy Shook said...

Hope ya'll had a great time Joe. You are going to do very well at the TSC. where and when is it..I might have to show up and check it out!

Joe Sarti said...

Not sure of the time/date but glad to see you gents chim in

Hope you are all well!