Thursday, June 01, 2006

First Day of Filming

So today was the first day in front of the camera and what a thrill! I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to more filming. Today was more of a 'dry run' and practice but we did get some great footage for the site and the beginning of a DVD is in the works and soon.

So safe to say I got a workout. I choose to use the 24kg, dumb move...lol with all the takes and stuff. So I had a mix of swings, cleans, squuats, presses, snatches, windmills and TGU's just the basic KB moves but plenty of them and from multiply angles. But I will do a more structured workout tomorrow, most likely strength, low reps and then a good ballistic session with the 24 and snatches.

More to come with the video and I so excited for us!

5 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Great job and conrat's on the starting of your filming.

Get's difficult in front of a camera with a heavy bell doesn't it?

Joe Sarti said...

lol...so true but it is quite fun and I am looking forward to doing it more often...so cool stuff is yet to come;-)

Pete said...

Joe,

looking forward to seeing your video!

Joe Sarti said...

thanks Pete! You are one heck of a strong man. Like your blog!

Pete said...

Glad you like the blog, Joe! I am learning so much and appreciating the RKC community like I never thought I would. It is humbling to be around so many incredibly strong and intelligent people.