Wednesday, May 24, 2006

40 'keys'

Ok, after the seminar I realize I have to start using the bigger bells more reguularly as well as the lighter bells (24kg) for the explosive fast moves I love so much!

So here is how it went

Windmill
32/3/3x1
32/5/5x3

These felt great....really strong connection between my arm and shoulder so excellent tension and I have to get the 40 out.

Snatch
40/2/2x1
40/1/1x3

Ok, I had no intention to do these but it was staring me down and I had to try it. This is one heck of a big weight and demands a lot of focus and respect. So, with each rep I got better and found my groove on the last set...I will practice more and get up to 3x3 and then 5x5

Clean and Push Press
40/3/3x3

These were awesome. I love the power and strength!

Pistol
40/1/1x3

As always I get strong once I get my groove

Great workout day and I feel energized!

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Nice work with the 40kg. I can see the seminar really motivated you.
soon you'll be snatching the BEAST!

rock on!

Joe Sarti said...

LOL...the Beast...hmm, not sure if I even desire that. That 40 is a big weight, over half my body weight and I think that is enough tension for me andstrength...mastery :-)

thank you bud for your feedback, and it feels good to be strong