Monday, May 22, 2006

Day 2 and weekend reflection

Well this had to be the best seminar I have been too and in my opinion was as good if not better than the April 2006 RKC. Having Mike and Pavel and then 5 other great assistant instructors as well as eager and great students made this a first class experience.

I have to say I walked out a better man as Pavel would say and a better strength coach. So, I plan on taking the info I learned and passing it on.

One thing that is clear is the fact that a number of great coaches exist and this weekend there was 8 of us together for a total of 30 people. To have the opportunity to learn and share with these people is just amazing. I realize that I am only as good as the people I surrouund myself with and my contingent of folks is incredible. I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to be surrounded with some many great coaches and first class people. I plan to take their knowledge and share it with all the people I touch. Together everyone does achieve more and there is so much abundance.

So, keep your eyes on the website more is to come including more articles from these folks.

Plan to do a light workout today in terms of volume. Did not get much rest so want to get myself a nap and then do some good work

2 comments:

Ken Black said...

Joe it was excellent working with you. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks.

Joe Sarti said...

Rock solid Ken, you are a great man and we will do some great things together...call me