Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Beginning of a new Deadlift cycle

Start of the Deadlift cycle...how I long this exercise! :-)

8 a.m.
Deadlift
135/3
185/3
225/3
275/2
315/2x4

These felt great. Found a good groove on the 2nd rep of the first set uusing the 315 (mixed grip), no belt!
Feels good to do this and glad to have found a way to implement into my cycle.

12:45pm
Snatch
32/5/5x5

these were powerful and strong and I applied the lessons from Saturday...took me about 5 minutes to complete


6:00pm
Windmill
32/5/5x1

Clean, Press, Windmill
32/5/5x1

Clean and press
32/5/5x4

Awesome move getting much stronger and more explosive with the 32kg. the clean feels easy and thee press is starting to move into a great groove for me

Bottoms uup Clean
32/3/3x2


! arm swing
32/10/10x5

Really focused on tight abs, glutes and legs...makiing sure I had pillars of strength and focusing on technique

great workout day all in all and I loved mixing it up throughout the day, just seemed to be how the day worked itself out!

5 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

'bout time.lol. nice start/.

Joe Sarti said...

thanks man...a start

Mark Reifkind said...

just stay focused on the goal.tsc champ and beast hall of fame(lightest man)

Franz Snideman said...

Multiple workouts. just like the bulgarians (OL's) do. That way your hormonal profile stays in check. None of this ultra long workout nonsense.

Nice numbers Joe. Keep it rocking. You really are blesses with great strength and ability. Glad to see you using it!!!!

Joe Sarti said...

thank you Franz, just the way the day worked and I really enjoyed that style. I felt fresh and strong for each workout and truly the first time I have used this method with Strength training.

and Rif, I hear you and see you on that