Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Active Recovery, Heavy style

Just a little active recovery and strength building. A little fatigue but not to bad.

Chin-ups
10x3 good push today

Windmill
32/5/5x3

Military Press
40/2/2
40/1/1x2

tough today, just tired but my last set was by far the best when I really used my KB principles. Overall feel good since I saved the best for last

Pistol
40/1/1x3

Same as the press but my last 2 sets were solid. I am really solid at the bottom and able to hold tension really well and if I lose my balance I can stabilize. Great stuff!

Big Snatch day tomorrow..reps with the 24kg

5 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

man, you are pressing the bulldog with ease. that's impressive. Need to have you look at my press this weekend.

How is your new business set up? Are you

Franz Snideman said...

man, you are pressing the bulldog with ease. that's impressive. Need to have you look at my press this weekend.

How is your new business set up? Are you

Franz Snideman said...

Are you training clients at their homes? outside?

Joe Sarti said...

In home and outside, which is just awesome with the weather. I have a website up and running and business is very good. Thanx for asking

With ease, lol...just practice and trying to grease the groove (in some sense).

Joe Sarti said...

Another thing, right now I am playing with combinations and the such so I can learn more about how to enhance my clients workouts and at the same time hopefully progress in my strength and conditioning with the bell and in general. So far no drawbacks, just making sure I recover well to perform strong