Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 1 of Mahler/Pavel Seminar

So, a great day full of review, generation of ideas, and learning. Worked with a lot of eager, strong bodies and good students. Mike has really grown into an excellent instructor in settings such as these. This is not easy to do large seminars of varying groups but he has taken to this format and did very well. And then there is Pavel, who is Pavel...full of tips and tricks to make anyone strong and flexible. What a great opportunity.

Then I got the chance to reconnect with Franz and Yoana, two top notch people and instructors, got to meet Ken Black another great instructor/talent in the field.

At the end of the day did

1 pistol and press with the 40kg, nothing I have not done before, but had to show off to Franz and Yoana...lol

The most impressive thing for me was I did the double overhead Pistol with 2, 12kgs. I have done this once before with the 8kgs, back about 1 year ago so this was a great accomplishment for me.

Another day tomorrow with the focus on Ballastics and I believe strength stretching.

No comments: