Friday, March 13, 2009

Part 4:The Philosopher

The Philosopher:
If you know me well, then you know I am truly a philosopher and student of philosophy! Everything I learn, experience, etc. is a look into the philosophical aspect of what it is that life is presenting in that moment, what lesson and opportunity are being offered! As a coach I teach philosophy of life, philosophy of relationship, of movement.

My practice philosophy is that of a daily art, a daily practice of living a life filled with possibilities, unlimited ones at that. I encourage people to explore themselves, their lives and their relationships with all people, with all things and see with an empty cup and to flow like water.

My philosophy is that of the martial artist, the yogi, the traveler, the adventurer, the explorer, the curious kind, the artist, the human being that I and we all are, a member of a worldwide community of unique and beautiful humans!

No comments: