Friday, March 13, 2009

The Picture

The picture:

As a scientist and trained exercise physiologist I will teach you how to safely, effectively and efficiently move your body. You will learn the in’s and out’s of how your body works.

As an artist I will help you to architect, design, create, etc your picture, what you envision for yourself. I will help you understand that you are your own piece of work, your own canvas, laboratory, field to play in and create your Picasso.

As a philosopher I will help you understand what it takes to make that vision come to life and then to embody and live that vision each and everyday! I will help you to understand how to life, how to be your essential self, to live your life without limits and the deeper level meaning behind ‘it’.

And as the guide, I will help you to get to the place you wish and if need be help you to understand where you wish to be, where it is you wish to go. I will be there for you throughout your journey, a presence who is available and a resource for you.

Together, we will work as a team to make sure that the quality of your experience on this journey is one that leads you to being whom and what you envision and so much more!

NAMASTE! Om Shanti!

No comments: