Friday, March 13, 2009

Part 5: The Guide

The Guide:

You have a direction, I have the compass and map to get you there. You have an idea of what it and where you wish to go, I help you understand and define this. Here the artist and the guide come together to lay the path for your journey to your destination. What you will experience is far more than you bargain for and as your guide I will be there to help you on this journey. You will lead and I will follow you as you navigate your course.

I will always be there by your side for consultation, for reflection, for exploration, if you ever need a hand, a tool, I will be there as your guide. I indeed can get you there but I understand that it is you who will actually get yourself there, I am that person, that tool that is accessible for you on an as need basis.

No comments: