Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Feeling strong

Deadlift day....feeling strong again

135/2x1
185/2x1
225/2x1
275/2x1
315/1x1
365/1x1
385/1x3

Strong lifts and I definitely saved the best for last, that is the last 3 lifts. I was feeling it today and could have upped the weight but decided to stick with the 385 and do some reps with that weight. Should be a down week next week, probably 315 x 10 reps, 1 rep at a time 30 seconds rest.

Pull-ups
5, 6, 7

This is the first part of the workout more to come....

5 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

looks good :)) next weeks plan is solid too.

Franz Snideman said...

Way to go Joe! Getting really strong on the deadlift! 1 x 3 with 385, hmmmmm, you 'll be way over 400 pounds, if you are not already!

Did you get the book we sent you?

Mark Reifkind said...

franz I saw joe pull a very strong 515 in my gym last year with almost no training. Joe can pull very big.oh and thats three sets of 1, I beleive.

Joe Sarti said...

thanks Gents, yes 3 set of 1 rep!

Cool, Rif about next week. I remember us doing this together and I thought it would be a good step down!

And I agree with you about the swing. I had to make some adjustments during the work sets but overall still felt strong

Franz. I did receive the book, and I really like it! Well, well done! Lets talk more this week via phone

Ken Black said...

Strong Joe! Look forward to seeing you next week bro.