Saturday, July 29, 2006

TRIKE Part Due

Friday late afternoon decided to do a run along the way, after about a 1/2 mile warm-up I foud this great hill, gradual and looong. Inspired I decided to take the hill and it was reallllly loong and I mixed run/hike. At the top and along the way the views were spectacular, I could see the whole Bay Area. The road ended but the trail continued. SO I ran, hiked, crawled, etc my through the bushes, trees, steep hillsides, up and down. I felt like I was on an adventure and just had a blast a great workout to boot.

Just fun, playing around like a kid hiking, running, moving, sliding, hands dirty, ankles dirty with spurs, thistle etc in my shoes.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

okay dude, if you're using french it's deux.
sounds like good stuff though, wish I could still deux it,lol!

Joe Sarti said...

lol...thanks for the spelling.

Yeah, i really love being outdoors and this is just a fun way of ejnoying the outdoors and getting some good work in...good for the legs and lungs