Thursday, September 14, 2006

3500#

Deadlift time today. Schedule on Tuesday did not allow me to get it done so moved to today

Warm-up
135/2
185/2
225/2
275/2
315/2

Worksets
350/1x10 (Rest 30 seconds between reps and did indeed you a belt)

Awesome. Usually takes a couple reps to find my groove but these felt great as usual.

Pull-ups
10, 8, 6

First time in a while but felt really strong. Need to do more and increase the volume. I should be hitting 15 reps/set and will be ;-)

Finished the day with 18 holes with my pops. Great day

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Sweet. Lots of poundage Joe. 500 pound deadlift is right around the corner!

Joe Sarti said...

Yes it is and so is 550 ;-) Day by day, just want to train smart and gradually increase so the body is prepared for handling the loads. I know I can accomplsih anything I want so in due time.

Sure feels good to feel strong and learn just what it takes to lift those loads. Such a great process and a great challenge for the mind and body. Just makes you a better person