Tuesday, September 19, 2006

moving forward

today i did my deadlifts. my approach was to do 85% of my max in the last cycle (465) which is 395

135/2x1
185/2x1
225/2x1
275/2x1
315/2x1
365/1x1

395/1x3 (planned on 5 sets but ran out of time due to my client showing up. nevertheless, these were very strong with no issues. i felt very connected and flowed well.

chin-ups
5x3

dips
10x3

hang knee raise
5x3

all done in a circuit after my client. a good small workload and just right for today.

leave for the fights tomorrow so i hope to get in a workout and if anything do something in illinois

11 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome stuff Joe! Have a great time in Illinois!

Joe Sarti said...

thank you my friends

Anonymous said...

dude I hope you are getting paid

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=5579

Joe Sarti said...

yes :-) and travel expenses

Pete said...

nice hard straightforward work, Joe. Have fun in Ill.!

Franz Snideman said...

Have you looked into the NMT yet?

www.nmtcenter.com

Tim Dymmel said...

How 'bout some nice kit for a brutha in CO? I'm sure they've got some cool stuff.

All the best,
Dymmel

Joe Sarti said...

Franz, I have and I am planning on doing the self directed study. No official start date as I am strengthening through reading more about trigger points. I will let you know more

Joe Sarti said...

Dyms,

What kinda kit? PS Love the pics on your blog.

Joe Sarti said...

Pete

Thanks! Hope to hook up soon in Sac with big Ken Black

Tim Dymmel said...

Kit is all the gear that I'm sure you're getting by being involved with the IFL team.

T-shirts, shorts, tracksuits, sweats, bags. This is all kit. And in my former life as a rugger, I was known at one time as kitboy for my propensity to show up with new and unique kit I had acquired from foreign nationals, etc.