Monday, September 04, 2006

A load full

Well alot has been going on the past few days. Just got back from another great trip to Mt Shasta area. We hiked up at 10000 feet on some beautiful trails, we hiked along the McCloud and Sac Rivers to some beautiful waterfalls, we rock climbed up a nice steep bank on Mt Shasta (freestyle), we fished and let me tell you how peaceful this was and just how gorgeous the setting.

Prior to leaving I played 18 holes and did a nice Joint Mobility workout Thursday and followed that up with a deep tissue massage from a Chiro in Los Gatos who focuses on the musculoskeletal system and not so much the adjustment phase.

So I gave me body a rest from the hard stuff and stepped back the last few days and will do so through this week. My down week is in session and will continue through the middle part of the week when I will ramp up again!

Body feels great, mentally feel refreshed and ready to hit the ground running this week!

No comments: