Friday, September 08, 2006

Named Assistant Coach for Frank Shamrock

Frank Shamrock has named me as an Assistant Coach for his new IFL fight team (International Fight League) known as the San Jose Razor Claws. Our first fight is September23rd in Moline Ill so be on the lookout for myself and the Team on Fox Sports sometime thereafter.

I am excited and honored to be a part of this great team and to contribute to their success. I will be doing the strength and conditioning for this team and the rest of Team Shamrock (those who live and train in San Jose, CA).

I can say this much, we have a lot of talented MMA athletes.

Stay tuned, there is more coming out of this corner...videos and much more

7 comments:

Tommy Shook said...

Congratulations Joe!! That is great news and you are the right guy for the job. Those kids are in good hands.

Ken Black said...

Congrats Joe! I am sure you will do an awesome job!

Pete said...

Congrats Joe! Take care of business!

Franz Snideman said...

You should be proud Joe. You have worked hard and deserve this position. Congratulations and rock on brother!

Joe Sarti said...

thank you Gentleman, I appreciate all your support and kind words. If you have any exercises you would like to share please do! I am only as good as the wonderful folks, like you all, that I have around me!

Joe Sarti said...

ultimately, things will work out inEbersoles favor. The tape has been sent in for review. Not to worried

Ken Black said...

LOL Rif!