Friday, September 29, 2006

Speed and Conditioning Drills

This is my natural love, being fast, moving fast, being agile and quick and light on my feet. Therefore the addition of this into my program has been absolutely awesome. I love being on the track or an a field

Dynamic Warm-up drills
A variety for about 10+ minutes

We are still determining the order and program design for this aspect of the training. I am combining with a friend carl and we are putting all our info, training, etc together. We have some ideas and hope to have a plan in place by next week

Ladder Drills
Linear and Lateral

These are awesome. I am getting much better and can feel the neuro connection growing.

Tempo 70%
100 meters x10

NIce cool down/conditioning. I am working on good form/technique and applying the drills to the running.


My other focus will be the deads, snatch, pull-ups, CP and pistols

My Snatch Plan for the next four weeks including this week is as such
tabata for 5 minutes
30/30 for 10 minutes
tabata for 5 minutes
30/30 for 10 minutes

The deads
Drop to 405 this week
Week 2: 425 to 430
Week 3: 450
Week 4: Speed Week (70%)

More to come but this is what I am thinking about these 2 exercises and the Speed/conditioning plan for the next 4 weeks

No comments: