Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who take time to read my blog. I give thanks to you for participating, learning and making me a stronger, better person. I will continue to bring it too you. All the best to you and yours. With love and gratitude. Now the last 2 days workouts ;-)

Wednesday workout

Windmill
24/5/5x1
32/5/5x2

Clean,Squat Press
24/10/10 x3

2 hand Swing
32/20x3

A little tired and sore from the last 2 days but this felt good


Thursday
Mountain Bike
1.5 hours

Good climbing. Lungs/cardio felt great but the lactic acidin the legs definitely a hinderance. What do I expect, I have not been doing this typee of training for a looooooong time, but still feel great

1 comment:

Franz Snideman said...

Hope you had a great thanksgiving bro. I will get you those pics today!