Thursday, November 16, 2006

A little bells and some tennis

So the plan was to run but my training partner had to prepare for his trip and thus cancelled the workout. Instead, I decided to do some light bells and continue with my plans to play tennis with my other friend.

Bells
Snatch
24/15/15x1
24/30/30x1
24/20/20x1

I really wanted to test my ability to do the 30/arm for the snatch test and recert process. I passed and only had some general forearm/grip fatigue but I could have gone on. I like doing a few high rep sets. Good mental training

Pistols
24/2/2x3

Nothing special just some practice.

At this point I knew best to stop, I am not 100% and I should have just quit all together but instead I play 2 hours of Tennis. Pretty good pace but this is really only my third time where I had some skill/technique to apply and did not solely rely on athletic prowess. Although I love using my speed to track down balls that other do not think I will get to and then making it back into position to continue the rally. All and all a fun way to spend some time with a good friend

More Bells tomorrow. I will get my 32 and other 24 back for some good work.

Sometimes it is just fun to get out and play!

I love being an athlete and athletic...float like a butterfly and sting like bee

No comments: