Monday, August 21, 2006

Yoga, my practice

So, did a workout Friday but had no time to write it

Guard Press
Renegade Rows
Thrusters
Racked Lunge
Bob and weave

3 sets total,
set 1: 16kg/5reps/exercise
sets 2 and 3: 24kg/5 reps/exercise...this was a tough workout, especially in a circuit

Sandbag
Shoulder TGU with a slam (5/side)
Deck Squat to zercher to a throw 8 reps
Slams (10 reps)


TODAY:
Yoga, 1 hour of Vinyasa. Reminds me of a flowing version of joint mobility. There are some definite holds, but there is a lot of flowing movement done with breathe. Today I focused on my practice an moving with my breath.

Saturday
18 hole Golf Tourney.
HIt my first 300 yard drive and am starting to put my athletic skill together with the techniques of the golf swing

Tomorrow. Deads, Pull-ups, and Snatches

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Do I sense a new Tiger Woods on the Horizon?

Joe Sarti said...

LoL....I truly respect that man. To maintain that level of focus and concentration is remarkable. This sport is extremely difficult.

I do see the 70's in my near future.