Thursday, March 29, 2007

Deadlifts

Today I had a goal to complete 5 doubles with 405 (85%) of my last workout. However after my first double I knew this was gone to be difficult without the right equipment, like a good bar and chalk. So, instead I did 7 singles.

405/2x1
405/1x7

Snatch test: goal 50 reps in 5 minutes
5/5 for 1 minute

round 1 24 seconds
round 2 20
round 3 20
round 4 19
round 5 20

I rest the rest of the minute round so all in all it took 4:20 of work. I know I could hit 65 right now. Awesome!!!!

5 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

good stuff dude. especially the snatches.see you monday.

Joe Sarti said...

Excellent, cannot wait and thank you for the feedback as always

Franz Snideman said...

Sweet. Your training is working. TSC is September 8th brother. Cannot wait to see what you do.

How are things going with you brother?

Joe Sarti said...

The training has official begun! I am excited to do this, so far I feel I have good and realistic goals, except with the DL. I am not completely sure what a good goal is but I do understand that as I train more the number will work it out. With Rif and I working together Iknow he will give me a meet goal.

Snatch 80
Pull-up 20

as it stands right now ;-)

Otherwise life is excellent!

Franz Snideman said...

Remember that because are doing the ELITE division you will be doing pull ups with a 22.5 pounds attacehd to a belt. But 20 reps should be possible for sure.