Friday, March 16, 2007

The IFL

A big week of preparation for the event this weekend has left me less time to write. So, I wanted to put out a quick update that the guyz look really good and I am excited about our team. We are well prepared for battle and I feel that the preparation behind this event is going to build real steam moving forward. In fact our big man is planning on spending 6 weeks out here to do some serious training with myself and the team. And, our 170 is going to come spend 2 weeks out as well. Things for him are a little more challenging since he is a father of 3 but he really is putting his best foot forward and it is impressive.

We are building something strong here at Shamrocks House and I have full confidence that these men will showcase their skills and abilities as well as their preparation. It is impressive being part of such a wonderful team and group of pro athletes. We have a great time over the last 10 days and the culmination is tomorrow evening against the Anacondas.

Look forward to getting back to a more normalized personal workout routine next week.. However, I really must start to learn more about the sport from the standpoint of I must start to train in the sport. So, starting next week I am going to add these skills to my training. I have already been doing so lightly here and there put I am going to spend more time now!

Happy St. Patricks, and be safe

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Joe,
I must say your are in inspiration with what you are doing with the Shamrock team. I hope to make it up there in the near future to hang out a bit and definitely watch you put the boys through a workout.

Keep it rocking brother!

Joe Sarti said...

Thank bro, I cannot tell you how great this whole deal is. I am a team kinda person and love the power of many, makes the power of one so much stronger. This is a blessing and I want you to come hang out and have you put the boyz through a workout ;-)

I will see you sooner rather than later.

PS what time are you in Santa Monica tomorrow. I am free till 5 pm and would love to at least say hi. And kick butt in your seminar tomorrow. Say hi to Yoanna and Ken