Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some semblance of normalcy

Started the day off with some joint mobility, approximately a good 10 minutes and a good 5 minute yoga vinyasa.

Spent another hour learning a couple of boxing techniques and followed that up with a couple submission wrestling drills. So my mind was very active learning new styles of movements. Good to feel the flow of the moves and essence behind the flow.

then I did 20 minutes or so of Capoiera which I personally am fascinated with. It seems to wet my appetite and I have other reasons than movement that interest me in learning this art. So, felt really good to play with it today and I can tell from the first time to this time I definitely learned.

Then tonight did some KBs
Clean and Press
32/5/5x5

Snatch
32/5/5x5

Pull-ups
8x3

Pistols
32/1/1x3

Great day of movement, filled with variety and flow. All open the body, strengthen the body, condition the body and improve me, which alone is a great thing.

Not much more to add at this point, still thinking through this past weekend and planning ahead

No comments: