Sunday, April 13, 2008

WOW! Where do I start? Lets just say I have learned more than I could have ever imagined and I still have 6 days left. This has been an eye opening, life changing experience and that does not come as a surprise but just to the extent is what has amazed me.

The group is a fascinating and eclectic collection of wonderful people. We all have our unique aspects which really brings so much to the group and the experience.

I know I like Ashtanga and that is what I want to teach as well as classes for Seniors and even general classes.
I know I am going to do much more continuing education with plans to go to India and study Ashtanga and Iyengar at the places they were created and with the masters themselves.
I know I am going to enjoy this experience of teaching and sharing the yoga way with people.
I know the yoga way is a great compliment to how I already carry myself and approach life.
I know I know alot and at the same time nothing which is so beautiful.
I know I am enjoying my path and am content with my choice to be here and be here now.

Yoga is more than I feel most western people truly know and understand which is one of the things I have learned. This will be a wonderful addition to my current business and I look forward to sharing the Yoga way with others.

PS: The Costa Rican Rainforest is amazing and it is truly a special place and great place to have this experience and opportunity.

Pura Vida (which stands for the Good Life) and Shanti (which stands for Peace)

2 comments:

Rannoch Donald said...

Joe,

Keep us posted. What a wonderful journey you are on!

I've flirted with yoga for quite some time but never really gotten a practice together. That has all changed over the last few weeks so I am really excited to hear your progress.

Slainte

Rannoch

Todd Gilchrist said...

Joe,

I can almost feel your passion and excitement through the words you write! It sounds like this experience is going to make a huge impact in both your professional and personal life.

I am looking forward to the next time we get the chance to chat.

Keep on living the dream - Todd