Monday, October 23, 2006

Back on 'Track'

Linear Day

Dynamic Warmups

Linear Ladder Drills
Fast feet, high knee, Ickeys, etc.

50 meter runs
2x1

10 Meter runs, focus on starts and staying low
5x1

These felt good but the coordination is still lacking. However, I feel the accelartion and I can tell that all the training is coming together

Tempo Runs
100meters x8 reps

Deck Squat to Burpee with a push-up (for conditioning)
10x2

Popped out but feel good after a weekend of partying in New Mexico at a friends wedding

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome stuff! So your accleration is coming along? Great to hear.

Where in New Mexico did you go for the wedding? I am from Santa Fe BTW.

Franz Snideman said...

Rif - yes a very small world. I grew up there most of my life. Great place, but I prefer San Diego to live (although I love to still visit my folks and sister who still live there on Upper Canyon Road).

Great restaurants there - do you remember Tomasitas?