Monday, October 30, 2006

Short week

Headed out of town for 10 days so trying to get in some good work this week. In addition, my track partner is out today so I wanted to do some Kbs since I will have no access and running/bodyweight stuff will be easy to accomplish. However, I do plan to do some 400 repeats today.

Here is how it went

Cleans
24/10/10 x5 sets (1 minute per set including work and rest)

Squat Thruster
24/8/8x5 (same 1 minute work/rest period)

12 minutes to complete with a 1.5 minute rest between exercises

Superset Guard Press and Renegade Row
24/12/12
&
24/5/5

for 3 sets. Neither of these exercises do I incorporate. However, today I thought it would be a nice mix since tomorrow I plan to do a big/heavy deadlift session plus my 40kg press and pull-ups.

That is it.

3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Like the session, especially the gaurd + Renegade row combo. I've done something like that in my classes before.

rock on brother!

Tim Dymmel said...

Where you going? Where you going? You can't leave us hanging on the edge of our seats. Some of us live vicariously through the jet-setting life of Joe Sarti.

Joe Sarti said...

Hawaii (kauai) and then to Chicago for a private kettlebell seminar.