Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Split workout

With the move life has been hectic and I have had no focus/concentration to really focus on exercise so I have held off until today. 12 hours of moving Sunday followed by 5 hours yesterday just wore me out.

First workout today (split due to time)
Deadlifts
135/2x1
225/2x1
275/2x1
315//2x1

350/2x5

This was 75% of the 465 I had previously. I decided to keep up with the volume and lower percentage to add more submax strength and practice technique. The belt really helps me increase my pressurization and makes lifting much easier.

More to come....including a Big Press and Snatch with the 24kg to grease that groove/conditioning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good. tell Monica I say hi and hope this place works well for you.nice pulls too.

Joe Sarti said...

Thanks Rif and will do. Pulls felt great

Franz Snideman said...

Looking Good Joe. Keep up the good work Joe!