Monday, December 11, 2006

2 Please

Oh boy have I forgot what 2, 32kg kbs feels like in hands and how quickly I remember.

Clean and Press (2kb)
Warm-up
16/5x1
24/5x1

Work
32/5x5

Wow these are awesome and truly the weight I should be training. My friend Mike brought his 32 over and we put it to good use. I felt strong, especially as the sets went on. Although I am still tender from Saturday in the forearms and arms (especially rt bicep) I feel good about my performance.

Mike is an animal. for a man with little experience using the bells he hung strong and with good technique.

Guard Press
32/8x4

Not too bad, totally new and diffferent move with the 32 but once got used to it they moved well.

Short workout, Mike had to run home early tonight but great and it served its purpose.

No comments: