Monday, December 18, 2006

more craziness

Hooked up with Frank today and back at Club One, and this means play time. Again we went at with the physio ball, bosu, dyna disc, reebox core board, med ball, gymnastics, yoga, mobility, balance, coordination, propioception, hand/eye work, foot work, etc.

Just take my word that frank is a freak and that means I get an opp to work on my mutant (lol) qualitites

I did handstands and pistols on the bosu, core board, and discs.
I did yoga hand balances using these same implements, etc

Point is I was impressed by my strength and balance doing some of these crazy unique moves. When we train together we get really creative. He loves gymnastics and I have to admit so do I, plus that explains Rifs awesome strength and athleticism.

In the evening I hooked up with my buddy Mike and did some light bell work

Warm-up Superset
Windmills and Overhead Squats
24/5/5 and 3/3 x2

Clean and Press (1 Kb)
32/5/5x5

2 hand Swing
32/20x5

I am done and beat. I am doing a lot physically and I am enjoying it. I was SUPER sore from Saturday and it felt good but I know I was not the only one....lol

More to come, this is just the beginning. I have to say more core strength and balance is pretty damn good. Especially after todays various fun and games.

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

you have MORE than a little mutant physical tendencies Joe, you know i've always said that. you just have to push yourself more to really develop them. Go for it dude, you're crazy if you dont.

Mark Reifkind said...

also dont pass up this opportunity to really train with frank for this.being able to be training partner with a pro like frank is the chance of a lifetime.

Joe Sarti said...

Thank Rif, and I will do my best to train when the opps are there. I have been amazed at things we have done, it sure has been cool.