Thursday, December 21, 2006

Treadmill?

Ok, this is a first in a long time for me. I met Frank at Club One and he was doing some cardio so I decide to join in. Enter the Treadmill and sprint intervals. Lets just say I decided to push myself and in the process challenge Frank, funny yes but I love good competition. So we went at it for 20 minutes doing various sprint intervals ranging from 1 minute to 1.5 minutes up to 10 miles/hr (max speed). I have not done straight running like that for a bit so I felt awesome

We followed that up with more physio, med ball work...sit and kneeling tosses, bosu ball stuff, etc. Strong workout and another day of fun. Looking forward to tomorrow... :-)

Plus I did 100 pushups ( 2 sets of 50) and 24 pull-ups yesterday and a strong JM sessions)

Today I did 10 parallel chins and 20 dips just wasting a minute.

1 comment:

Franz Snideman said...

Nice! Hope you had a great Christmas!