Thursday, December 07, 2006

keep moving

That is a good motto for me right now, and keep moving forward, progression. So today, sore, tired, low energy/hormone I hooked up with my pal Mike to do some KBs.

TGU lunge style
16/5/5x1
24/5/5x2

Snatch
32/5/5x5

Bend the knees and use the quads in addition to the hips to decelorate the bell and minimize load on back.

Military Press
32/5/5x5

Pull-ups
5x4

This Morning did 10 minutes of shadow boxing

Just felt good to do something and do some heavier work. My energy levels are way off and I am far from at the top of my game but I am pushing and doing something

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Nice workout Joe.

Like the snatches too!

Pete said...

Inspiring that you have the discipline to train even when energy levels are low. Nice work, Joe.