Monday, November 05, 2007

Jerks, DL's & Clubbells

A bit tired today. Got to bed late as I moved all weekend so I only got 5 hours last night, no excuse just a reality.

Jerks (2kb)
16/5
24/5
24/8
32/6x5

Still learning this move but I like it. Sure is tough and with 2 bells it is a doosy of a workout. I like Rif's analogy of a plumbline, keeping the arms perpendicular to the floor on the dip.

Deadlifts
warm-up from 135 to 405, typical pattern

427/1x4

Good but this is where you could see the energy lacking. Rifism drive legs, then lats, then legs to finish....good point!!

Clubbells 10lb done with 1 bell, 2 sets of 10 each
rock-its
pendulum swings
torch swings
arm casts
Shield Casts

these things are cooool. I am catching on quite quickly or at least I think :-). Will practice more

25 minutes of a gentle hatha yoga to calm myself and loosen up the body.

No comments: