Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Snatch, Pull-ups and Clubbells

Max VO2 with Rif.

16kg/7 reps/side for 35 sets.

Heart Rate = 168 at the end

As Rif said these felt much easier than anticipated and I really had a good flip and bell rotation in the hand...no callus pain or tears.

Pull-ups
20kg/3x6

I was feeling strong today, my techniques are honing in and my focus is strong

Clubbell
Torch Press (single bell)
10lb/10/10x1
15lb/8/8x2

Yikes these were tough but a great antagonist to the pull-ups

Push Press lying on shoulders
15lb(1)/5/5x2
10lb(2)/8/8x1

This was cool and a real unique form of a push press. I am stoked on the clubbells.

Go Warrior Diet, already on day 3 feeling way better, more focused, more energy, more strength, more mental and physical alertness, and more life and kick in my step

No comments: