Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Affirmations from Louise Hay

My income is constantly increasing.
I prosper where ever I turn.
I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the universe and THANK YOU LIFE!
I am a magnet for money, prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
Where ever it is that I work I am deeply appreciated and well compensated.
I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe and I am grateful.
I am now willing to be open to the unlimited prosperity that exists everywhere.
Life supplies all my needs in great abundance, I trust life.
The Law of Attraction brings only good into my life.
I move from poverty thinking to prosperity thinking and my finances reflect this change.
I express gratitude for all the good in my life, each day brings wonderful new surprises.
I pay my bills with love, and I rejoice as I write out each check, abundance flows freely though me.
I deserve the best and I accept the best now.
I release all resistance to money and I now allow it to flow joyously into my life.
My good comes from everywhere and everyone.
Money flows into my life in an abundant way.

I accept perfect health now.
I love and appreciate my body.
I allow my body to return to it’s natural vibrant health.
I honor my body and take good care of it.
Wonderful new doors are opening for me all the time.
I am in the process of positive new changes and I expect the best.
I radiate love, and love fills my life.

I enjoy the foods that are best for my body.
I love every cell of my body.
I make healthy choices.
I have respect for myself.
I look forward to a healthy old age because I take loving care of my body now.
I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my health.
I return my body to optimum health by giving it what it needs on every level.
Healing happens, I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do it’s healing work naturally.
I have a special Guardian Angel, I am divinely guided and protected at all times
Perfect health is my divine right and I claim it now.
I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.
I am the only person that has control my eating habits, I can always resist something if I chose to.
Water is my favorite beverage. I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.
Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.

The door of my heart opens inwards, I move through forgiveness to love. As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes. The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of this moment create my future.
It is no fun being a victim, I refuse to be helpless anymore. I claim my own power.
I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy into the now.
There is no problem too big or too small that it can not be solved with love.
I am ready to be healed, I am willing to forgive, and all is well.
I know that old negative patterns no longer limit me, I let them go with ease.
As I forgive myself, it is easier to forgive others.
I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am living the very best way I know how. It is now safe for me to release all of my childhood traumas and move into love.
I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs, I release them with love.
All of the changes in life that lie before me are positive ones, and I am safe.

I release all resistance to expressing my creativity fully.
I am always in touch with my creative source.
I feel good expressing myself in all sorts of creative ways.
I am a clear thinker and I express myself with ease.
I am learning to be more creative every day.
My potential is unlimited.
I am discovering talents I did not know I had.
My innate creativity surprises and delights me
My talents are in demand and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me.
I am a joyous creative expression of life. Ideas come to me easily and effortlessly.

I will allow these affirmations to fill my consciousness, knowing that they will come true for me and I will practice them often and with joy.
From time to time I ask those I love “ How can I love you more?”
I choose to see clearly with eyes of love, I love what I see.
I draw love and romance into my love and I accept it now.
Love is around every corner and joy fills my entire world.
I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
I am comfortable looking in the mirror and saying, “I love you, I really really love you and I accept you exactly as you are.”
I now deserve love, romance and joy and all the good life has to offer me.
I am surrounded by love, all is well.
I am in a joyous intimate relationship with a person who truly loves me.
I am beautiful and everybody loves me. I am greeted by love where ever I go.
I attract only healthy relationships, I am always treated well.
I am very thankful for all the love in my life, I find it everywhere.

No matter where I am, there is only infinite good, infinite wisdom, infinite harmony and love
I only give out that of which I wish to receive. My love and acceptance of others is mirrored to me in everyway.
The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness.
At my job my coworkers and I encourage each other’s growth and success.
The perfect job is looking for me and we are being brought together now.
I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other. I reflect this belief in my daily interactions.
When it is time for a new job, the perfect position presents itself easily.
Opportunities are everywhere, I have unlimited choices.
Working together is part of the purpose of life, I love the people I work with.
I deserve to have a successful career and I accept it now.
Everyone I encounter at work today has my best interests at heart.
I am very good at giving encouragement and positive feedback to others.
I have unlimited potential, only good lies before me.
My workspace is a pleasure to be in. There is mutual respect among my coworkers.

I let go of all fear and doubt and life becomes simple and easy for me.
I create a stress free world for myself.
I relax all of my neck muscles and I let go of any tension in my shoulders.
I slowly breathe in and out. I find myself relaxing more and more with each breath.
I am a capable person and I can handle anything that comes my way.
I am centered and focused. I feel more secure with each day.
I am safe when I express my feelings.
I can be serene in any situation.
I am comfortable with my finances, I am always able to pay my bills on time.
I trust myself to deal with any problems that arise during the day.
I realize that stress is only fear, I now release all fears.
I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.

I an totally adequate for all situations.
I choose to feel good about myself, I am worthy of my own love.
I stand on my own two feet, I accept and use my own power. It is safe for me to speak up for myself.
I am loved and accepted as I am, right here and right now.
My self esteem is high because I honor who I am.
My life gets more fabulous every day. I look forward to what each new hour brings.
I am neither too little nor too much, and I do not need to prove myself to anyone.
Life supports me in every possible way.
My consciousness if filled with healthy, positive, loving thoughts that reflect themselves in my experience.
The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love.
I love myself exactly as I am.
I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself.

No comments: