Saturday, October 04, 2008

The week as it is...workouts T-Fri

Well this has been a major transition week to say the least. I am on the move again. So packing bags and boxes, moving furniture up and down flights of stairs, and so on has left me less time available than a 'normal' week. However I was able to get in some good workouts even if it was 'less than' normal. Mentally and physically I approached this week as a down cycle week for training purposes.

Tuesday: Kettlebells
MIlitary Press
24/5/5
32/3/3x2
40/2/2x3

Not sure the last time I pressed the 40kg but this sure did feel good and I love that my body's set point is at such a strong level

Ring Pull-ups (superset with Presses)
5x8

Wed: Yoga
90 minutes of Iynegar with Catherine of Darshana Yoga

Thursday: Trail Run
60 minutes at Rancho San Antonio. Awesome run with some big hill climbs. Tried to cover the long hills with a consistent pace using small steps. The big steep hill I broke into 2, 5 minute intervals with a 2 minute hike

Friday: Moving
so lots of odd object lifts up and down stairs, nothing traditional

No comments: