Saturday, May 18, 2013

Max press attempt 52kg

Fail. Simply put. However, it was not due to lack of prep, poor programming, lack of strength, focus, effort. It was just the fact that this day the bell won and I failed to press. 

http://youtu.be/mmG-kpcOGpk

However, I know I can press the beast comfortably for singles. I have much more work but my strength is far improved. Now, I need to focus on technical aspects such as getting tight, core, Lats, and rooting to the floor and linking my body into a connected system. 

Training needs to focus on the little things, take it slow, focus and move with intention. 

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

that was AWESOME today man just great! I was very proud of you.

Joe Sarti said...

That's the best words a student can hear! But now re than ever I love all the critical feedback, I need to get better and I now it :)